Sign in to follow this  
Blues

IC: Good-bye Sale

Hi all, sony.gif

this is just an Interest Check on ALL my gears(excluding the etys.gif ).

I am potentially leaving for Maryland to continue my study hence the need to offload all my gears(as they are 240v and won't suit the US's 110V). Take note, however that I no longer have the original packaging for everything.

Alright, my precious no.gif :

1.Musical Fidelity A3CD

Very good condition. Maybe a little tarnishing on the gold lining, purely cosmetic though.

2.Opera Consonance Cyber-30

I've just gotten it for maybe about a month. The tubes included are 2xRCA 2A3(NOS) and a rare Mullard 10M. I will only sell them as a set.

3.TaraLabs Ref Gen II 1.0 m pair Interconnect

It is the US termination, different from the usual taralab's (Red?/pink?) locking.

4.Sony MDR-CD3000

Good condition. I don't have the blackbox and the manual, but the original carton packaging box is still here if you want tongue.gif

*Pictures of these can be found here

Thanks for the interest =) . Once I confirm that I will leave Singapore, I will change the status to ForSale. Till then, watch this space happy.gif

EDIT Once again, I would like to stress that this is just an interest check and I won't be selling anything right now, but I will/will not once my status is confirmed. Hope you understand. Thank you.

Edited by Blues

Updated!! I've decided to put up the SOny for IC too.. as I will only keep the etys with me ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ...

YGPM = A3

Thanks for all the interest.

I've made up my mind to stay in Singapore for at least a few more years happy.gif